Chartwell is a proud sponsor of this event’s preconference and leadership lounge!
Our professionals will present five sessions during this annual employee ownership conference hosted by the National Center for Employee Ownership. Chartwell will also be hosting expert-led roundtables in the Leadership Lounge. Don’t miss your chance to have meaningful conversations with our team of ESOP industry leaders! Learn more and register for the conference here.
Monday, April 25 (Preconference)
- Ashleigh Newlin & Tina Langlois – The Middle-Aged ESOP (1:00-4:00pm PT)
Tuesday, April 26
- Matt Keene – Attracting and Retaining Key Talent Through Executive Compensation (2:15-3:15pm PT)
Wednesday, April 27
- Tina Langlois – Unshackle Yourself from Repurchase Obligation (8:45-9:45am PT)
- Chris Staloch – Sustainability: Lessons on Strategies and Metrics (3:45-4:45pm PT)
- Greg Fresh & Ted Margarit – The Taylor Guitars ESOP (3:45-4:45 PT)
Wil Becker | Tim Cleary | Greg Fresh | Richard Joseph | Matt Keene | Ted Margarit
Joe Skorczewski | Chris Staloch | Ryan Graham | Dan Kaczmarek | Tina Langlois | Ashleigh Newlin
Matt Dennison | Matt Ewing | Olivia Kowalski | Dillon Lewchuk | Katie Lind | Will Rehnberg